Thank you for joining us at our 2022 Artisan Market! Save the date for next year’s Artisan Market, July 15-16, 2023!
Spend a summer day exploring Winterthur and being inspired by the collection and landscape while shopping for unique, original objects, including antiques and collectibles; furniture and home décor; upcycled and architectural salvage pieces; high-quality crafts and handmade items; vintage clothing and jewelry; artisanal and small-batch gourmet packaged goods; original art in a variety of media; and garden items. While you’re here for the market, explore all that Winterthur has to offer! Event includes general admission to Winterthur (house tours require reservations), live music, with festival food and drink available for purchase. Artisan Market is a rain or shine event.
Saturday, July 16, 9:00–11:00 am | VIP early access
Saturday, July 16, 11:00 am–4:00 pm | Artisan Market open to all shoppers
Sunday, July 17, 10:00 am–4:00 pm | Artisan Market open to all shoppers
Skip the line! Purchase advance tickets, and when you arrive, head to the scan and go check-in located in the parking lot to enter Artisan Market right away.
VIP EARLY ACCESS
Saturday, July 16, 9:00–11:00 am ($50; $25 Members). Reservations strongly recommended. Sellout likely.
- Early access to shopping before the market opens
- Special reserved parking in the Visitor Center Parking Lot
- Early registration for the Walking in Jackie’s Footsteps house tour
- Access to a special lecture by Kim Collison, director of exhibitions, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the Jacqueline Kennedy and H. F. du Pont: From Winterthur to the White House exhibition. Lectures take place at 9:30 and 10:30 am.
- Access to the From Winterthur to the White House exhibition.
Saturday, July 16, 11:00 am–4:00 pm, and Sunday, July 17, 10:00 am–4:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
- Included with admission ($22, $20, seniors and students; $8, ages 2-11. Members free.
Meet Our 2022 Artisan Market
Grant Recipient: Reece Turner
“I’m very grateful to be the recipient of the Winterthur’s Artisan Market grant this year and super excited to participate. This opportunity will allow me to share my soaps and other skin care products with more people from all over. I’m most grateful that I get to share my gifts and talents with those that might suffer from eczema like I do.”
Reece Turner, President & CEO
Reecies Soaps, LLC
Artisan Market Artists
For Sponsorship Opportunities, see the Sponsorship Package.
For additional inquiries, call 800.448.3883 or email Abigail Miller.
Images: detail of gargoyle head by Celeste Kelly Mosaics; bouquets by The Farm at Oxford.