Visiting Winterthur during Costumes of Downton Abbey
March 1, 2014– January 4, 2015
BUY BEFORE YOU ARRIVE * TIMED ADMISSION TICKETS ARE REQUIRED * MEMBERS FREE * TICKETS LIMITED
Timed ticketing offers select times to view our special exhibition Costumes of Downton Abbey while providing ample opportunity to enjoy Winterthur's beautiful 60-acre garden, tour Henry Francis du Pont's spectacular 175-room former home, visit Enchanted Woods children's garden, discover dazzling treasures displayed in The Campbell Collection of Soup Tureens, shop, dine, and so much more.
● Timed tickets are required to view Costumes of Downton Abbey.
● Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Tickets are limited and some time slots will sell out.
● Timed tickets span a period of two hours, allowing you plenty of time to enter the exhibition.
● With a timed ticket, a pre-established number of guests enter during each interval, allowing guests to enjoy shorter lines and a better viewing experience.
View tips for enhancing your visit to make your Winterthur experience extraordinary.
MEMBERS: To reserve FREE Member tickets, call 302.888.4600 or 800.448.3883. Please bring your ticket confirmation and take advantage of our Member Express Access!
Find out more about Members-only access and information for visiting during Costumes of Downton Abbey.
Upgrade to a Benefactor- or Friends of Winterthur-level membership and visit any time without timed tickets!
• Be sure to check our website often for the latest updates on special programs and events. (Remember, Members receive discounts on all ticketed events!)
• To ensure that you receive all of our Member communications, please make sure that we have your e-mail address (Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Office at 302.888.4713)
• Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for real-time updates and behind-the-scenes photos.