Visiting Winterthur during Costumes of Downton Abbey
March 1, 2014– January 4, 2015
Timed ticketing offers select times to view our special exhibition Costumes of Downton Abbey while providing ample opportunity to enjoy Winterthur's beautiful 60-acre garden, tour Henry Francis du Pont's spectacular 175-room former home, visit Enchanted Woods children's garden, discover dazzling treasures displayed in The Campbell Collection of Soup Tureens, shop, dine, and so much more. Please note: if you are planning on taking a house and/or tram tour, they are guided tours that go in groups so there may be a wait.
General admission tickets include admission to the gardens and grounds, all museum galleries and special exhibitions including Costumes of Downton Abbey, and a 30-minute garden tram tour (weather permitting).
● Timed tickets are required for nonmembers who wish to view Costumes of Downton Abbey. Timed tickets are not required for Members. Members free.
● Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
● Timed tickets span a period of two hours, allowing you plenty of time to enter the exhibition.
● With a timed ticket, a pre-established number of guests enter during each interval, allowing guests to enjoy shorter lines and a better viewing experience.
View tips for enhancing your visit to make your Winterthur experience extraordinary.
MEMBERS: Take advantage of our Member Express Access! Find out more about Members-only access and information for visiting during Costumes of Downton Abbey.
Upgrade to a Benefactor- or Friends of Winterthur-level membership and visit any time without timed tickets!
• Be sure to check our website often for the latest updates on special programs and events. (Remember, Members receive discounts on all ticketed events!)
• To ensure that you receive all of our Member communications, please make sure that we have your e-mail address (Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Office at 302.888.4713)
• Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for real-time updates and behind-the-scenes photos.
House Renovation—Inside and Out!
During 2014, important renovation projects are underway to further enhance the visitor experience at Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library. For more information on these projects, visit Current Initiatives