Interested in a Partnership with Winterthur?
The Winterthur name has been synonymous with great traditional style and design since the early 20th century. Henry Francis du Pont's vision has inspired and delighted visitors since that time. With nearly 90,000 antiques made or used in America between 1640 and 1860, America's finest naturalistic garden and a decorative arts library of world renown, we can provide unparalleled design sources to develop products in virtually any merchandise category. Through the purchase of Winterthur Licensed Products consumers have for almost 30 years, furnished their homes and gardens with a wide variety of products that embody the beauty, quality and style of Henry Francis du Pont's Winterthur Museum.
An eye for excellence...Henry Francis du Pont's vision for Winterthur guides our licensed products program today.
- An unsurpassed collection of the finest classic American design sources
- Prestige of association with Winterthur
- Synergy with other Winterthur licensees
- Credibility of alliance
- Exceptional people
- Privileged access to the museum, garden and library resources
- Product approval by museum professionals
- Product resource documentation
- Sales support and training for licensee staff and/or retailers, in-store or at Winterthur
- Point-of-sale collateral materials
Companies with a well-developed national and international distribution system
Companies interested in a long term strategic alliance
Companies that value the classic beauty, style and quality of the Winterthur collection
Companies capable of producing products that reflect Winterthur's classic style and design
Companies that value the marketing advantages of the Winterthur prestige
If your company is interested in embracing our vision to be the resource for consumers and design professionals seeking the best in classic American style and design for the home and garden, we welcome your inquiry.
For more information contact:
Kristin L. DeMesse
Director, Winterthur Licensed Products
5105 Kennett Pike
Winterthur, DE 19735