The position will provide gift and membership processing support for the Philanthropy Division, as well as a selection of other regular support duties related to purchasing and reconciling financial accounting, and others as may be assigned in support of Philanthropy operations.
1. Draft and prepare formal gift acknowledgement letters and related follow-up communications for both gifts and membership support utilizing standardized procedures, templates and protocols.
2. Prepare and complete small to mid-sized mailings which may comprise solicitations, invitations or similar to a selection of philanthropy constituents as directed by supervisor.
3. Generate customized or general printed materials or correspondence for events and meetings.
4. Assist supervisor in monitoring the annual division budget, including individual purchasing accounts and reconciling such with finance area.
5. Prepare/complete purchase orders for division supplies and materials, and reconcile with finance office.
6. Help maintain Philanthropy Division general team calendar and schedule meetings for Director of Philanthropy.
7. Answer phones and triage as appropriate to philanthropy division members.
Minimum Experience: college degree preferred
Preferred Experience: 2 years working in an administrative capacity with proficiency in constituent management database systems and word
Minimum Education: Associate Degree
Preferred Education: College Degree
1. Proficient with Microsoft Office products and development/database software such Raisers as Edge
2. Accurate, detail-oriented
3. Ability to organize and handle multiple projects
4. Able to work independently as well as effectively and harmoniously as part of a team