Learn more about benefits shared by all Members.
Individual: $75 (full amount is tax deductible*) (Join now.)
• Full membership benefits for one named cardholder
Dual: $100 ($90 of your contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
• Full membership benefits for two named cardholders
Family: $110 ($100 of your contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
• Full membership benefits for two named cardholders and up to four children/grandchildren (ages 18 and under)
Family Plus: $150 ($140 of your contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
• Full membership benefits for two named cardholders and up to six children/grandchildren (ages 18 and under)
Contributor: $165 ($135 of your contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
All Family-level benefits, plus:
• Optional "Guest of" membership card in place of the second named cardholder (two membership cards total)
• Two additional guest passes (total of four)
• Two additional tour passes for a one-hour reserved tour (total of four)
• Reciprocal privileges at over 900 North American museums through North American Reciprocal Museums and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
Patron: $275 ($199 of your contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
All Contributor-level benefits, plus:
• Two additional tour passes for a one-hour reserved tour (total of six)
• Complimentary invitation for two to a Director's Reception
• Complimentary general admission for two to the annual Delaware Antiques Show
• Recognition in annual Honor Roll of Donors
• Object research assistance **
• 20% discount on an individual subscription to Winterthur Portfolio: A Journal Of American Material Culture. Call or email the Membership Office for your online promo code. Sample a free issue.
Benefactor: $500 ($384 of your $500 contribution is tax deductible) (Join now.)
All Patron-level benefits, plus:
• Certificate for two complimentary two-hour reserved tours
• Complimentary invitation for two to all Director's Receptions
• Invitation to a series of exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours and workshops with our expert staff
• Free, one-year subscription (4 issues) to Antiques & Fine Art Magazine
• Complimentary admission to all lectures (excluding the special Costuming THE CROWN panel discussion on 3/30/2019)
*According to the 1997 IRS regulation, any membership below $75 is fully tax deductible and the benefits for those levels may be ignored when calculating the deductible. For all higher priced levels, the Member must waive benefits (guest and tour passes) to receive full tax deductibility.
**Object research assistance: Researching your own antiques and heirlooms to uncover their stories can be an exciting and inspiring journey! Winterthur’s curatorial staff welcomes the opportunity to share their knowledge of decorative and fine arts with Patron-and-above-level Members by helping to guide your research. While we can provide research leads, tips, and tools, we cannot provide valuations, attributions, or appraisals.
Click this link for additional information on this Member benefit and/or for resources should you be interested in pursuing an appraisal outside of Winterthur. Those seeking advice on how to best conserve and care for their antique/heirloom should consider making an appointment at our free conservation clinic.
- Patron-level Members may receive assistance with one object query per membership year.
- Benefactor-level Members with two object queries per membership year.
- Associate-level Members with three object queries per membership year.
- Director-level Members with four object queries per membership year.