Point-to-Point Tailgate Parking and Tents
There's no better way to enjoy Point-to-Point than by gathering with family and friends for a terrific tailgate party! Tailgate parking spaces are in an exclusive, credentialed area accessible only to those who have purchased tailgate parking spaces and to their guests who have purchased tailgating wristbands.
To purchase tailgate parking, wristbands, and tents:
- Purchase online, beginning March 1
- Call 302.888.4994 or fax 302.888.4650 (credit card sales only)
- Visit the Point-to-Point House beginning March 1 (4901 Kennett Pike), Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Print and mail in the registration form, when it becomes available, beginning March 2.
- E-mail Pointfirstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Point-to-Point map for locations.
- $40 adult tailgate admission
- $20 young adults, ages 12–20
- Children under 12 free, but must have a wristband for admittance (not available on race day)
- Winterthur Member discounts available
Lifetime Rights Tailgate Parking
A lifetime subscription for a tailgate parking space is available for a one-time, tax-deductible fee of $500. Call 302.888.4994 for details. Purchase Lifetime Rights prior to race day and get a free Winterthur membership.
All lifetime-rights subscribers must reserve their parking space for this year’s event no later than March 15. When you pay for your space by March 15, you will receive a one year Winterthur membership. After that date, spaces not reserved by owners will be available for sale this year only.
The price of tailgate parking spaces varies, beginning at $250 and ranging up to $1,000. Each space is first-come, first-served (Lifetime Rights space holders excluded) beginning March 1.
- Each parking space includes four tailgate admission wristbands.
- Up to 16 additional wristbands may be purchased by the spot holder or the spot holder's guests.
- Tax deduction information is included with credential mailing.
- Space Size: Patron (with a 10 x 10 tent), Sponsor, Racing Member, Club Member, and Carriage View parking spaces are 10' x 10'. Trackside South are 15' x 20'.
- Limited premium end-spots in all categories (except Patron) are available for an additional charge of $50.
Gates open for tailgate parking space holders at 10:30 am. To avoid congestion, please arrive before 11:30 am. The first race starts at 12:00 noon, when the infield closes to incoming traffic. There is no re-entry.
Winterthur Member Discount: Winterthur Members will receive a $25 discount on any 300- or 400-level parking space located in Sponsor, Racing, or Club Member area, excluding end spots. Join today and save!
Tailgate with a Tent
Tailgate Parking Tents South
Pull your tailgate car up to a 10' x10’ tent in Country Club Loop and have shade for the day.
- 10' x 10’ tent and four tailgate wristbands. Catering is not included. $600 per space.
- Additional wristbands may be purchased by the spot holder or the spot holder’s guests.
Winterthur Mother's Day Brunch Tent
Watch the races from your seat at the finish line while you enjoy an elegant luncheon featuring a catered menu, gracious table settings, and VIP parking.
- Exclusive reserved table for 10—includes 10 admission wristbands, 5 VIP parking passes, 5 programs, gourmet buffet, and beverages. $1,500 per table.
- Reserve individual seats for $150 per person.
- Rain-or-shine event.
- No refunds are issued.
- No wristbands will be mailed after April 29.
- Advance sales only; wristbands and parking credentials must be purchased by Saturday, May 7.
Contact us at PTP@winterthur.org for more information